Wellth is a fast-growing digital health startup headquartered in Los Angeles. Our mission is to help people living with chronic conditions make healthier choices, every day.
Chronic disease is one of the largest challenges facing our nation. This challenge is largely created due to patient non-adherence to medications and care plans. Specifically, only ~50% of people with chronic conditions follow their care plan as prescribed. Confusion, anxiety, busy lives, stress and present bias all exacerbate this problem. This creates enormous health and economic burdens on individuals, families, and communities that are largely preventable.
Our platform deploys evidence-based interventions from behavioral economics through a mobile app which dramatically improves patient adherence, health outcomes, and costs of care. Wellth is at the forefront of designing powerful new tools rooted in behavioral science to deliver value to our customers, healthcare providers and insurers.
Behavioral Economics is at the heart of what we do. If you are a fan of books like Nudge, Freakonomics, and Predictably Irrational and were as excited as us that in 2018 a Nobel Prize went to a professor of behavioral economics, then this is the place for you!
Help us build and scale a platform that is helping hundreds of patients manage their care plan and improve their health. We focus on Medicare, Medicaid, ACA/Exchange markets, and are likely to expand into commercial markets in the future.
Visit us at www.wellthapp.com for more information.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. This role will report to the Director of Customer Success and will own the relationships between Wellth and our healthcare customers and ensure successful delivery, adoption and performance of our solutions in their organizations. The ideal candidate is outgoing and results oriented. You are an exceptional communicator, detail oriented, and know how to navigate through and succeed in complex organizations to help ensure the success of an ongoing program focused on patient health and well-being. The ideal candidate loves forming new relationships, getting their hands dirty on tough problems, and driving a growing business forward.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS
- Own the creation and execution of detailed implementations for our customers, typically Provider and Payer organizations
- Establish and maintain long-term account relationships with customer stakeholders both senior and junior
- Collect feedback to generate new product/solution feature ideas
- Grow an existing account base through identification of growth opportunities
- Conduct customer-focused data analyses, measuring outcomes and performance
- Develop insights and present our value story to the customer
- Provide project management oversight to drive key initiatives forward
- Partner with internal teams such as Sales, member Acquisition and Support, Product, Marketing, and Design
- Map and navigate a productive path through complex healthcare organizations
- Make everything that we do better and smarter, using data as your guide where possible
- All other duties as assigned
Min Bachelor's Degree
3+ years' experience in healthcare or healthcare-focused market working with health plans and/or providers
Account management or significant client-facing experience
Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environments
Excellent attention to detail, multitasking and organizational skills
Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a data-driven focus
Up to 30% travel
NICE TO HAVES
Project Management experience
Change management experience
Enterprise and/or consumer marketing experience
Business Development experience
Data analysis experience
BENEFITS and PERKS
100% Remote or Hybrid Flex
Medical, Dental, Vision